Application for admission to full-time French courses
To reach usFAQ
HelpText sizeQuit

Your MIFI personal reference number

Your personal reference number is indicated on your Certificat de sélection du Québec (Québec Selection Certificate) or your Certificat d’acceptation du Québec (Québec Acceptance Certificate) or any other personal correspondence from the Ministère.

Notice for individuals temporarily residing in Québec:
If you are working or studying temporarily in Québec, you must meet the conditions related to your immigration status. If you fail to meet these conditions, you could:

  • lose your immigration status;
  • be refused re-entry into Québec or elsewhere in Canada.
For more information, contact Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
Do you have a MIFI personal reference number?